Welcome to the Crewe Campus
Please make sure you read all emails from the faculty regarding operations and instructions for your lessons. A map of the campus can be found here, and should help you to navigate your way around. Please refer to this for your allocated classrooms.If you need to pick up your Student ID card or if at any time during your studies you lose your card - please contact Registry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please see our Covid-19 page for more information about Covid guidelines.
If you're here in Crewe for the first time, here is some useful information:
- Local supermarkets: Aldi, Lidl, Tesco, Asda & Morrisons are all big stores located local to campus (do a Google maps search for location). There are also other large supermarkets in neighbouring towns such as Sainsbury’s (Nantwich) & Waitrose (Sandbach). Many supermarkets offer home delivery for those unable to get out.
- Convenience stores: both the Co-Op and Tesco Express are within walking distance from campus.
- Homeware stores: homeware can be found in many shops in the local area, including supermarkets, Dunelm and B&M sell a large amount of homeware items such as kitchen utensils, bedding and general houseware items. Amazon and Argos also offer these types of items for delivery.
- Pharmacy: there is a pharmacy at Tesco on Vernon Way and Boots at Grand Junction Retail Park.
- Takeaway and places to eat: There are a couple of takeaway services located next to Booth Hall as well as the Duke of Gloucester Pub. There are a number of restaurants and takeaways around Grand Junction Retail Park & Nantwich Road – most offer delivery options or are available on JustEat/Deliveroo/UberEats.
- Trains: Crewe campus is within footsteps to Crewe railway station. You can plan your train journeys here using Travelline.
- Busses: Crewe has good bus links to nearby towns and railway stations. You can use Traveline to plan bus journey
- Taxis: There are many taxi services available such as Westside or Abbey taxis. A simple Google Search will provide you with further options.
- Crewe Town Council has information about upcoming events on in Crewe as well as local markets/parks/green space.
- Crewe Parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9.00am. This free 5k event can be ran, walked or jogged - it's up to you. If running isn't for you, they are also looking for volunteers to help support the weekly event.