EMER Attendance app Support
The EMER Attendance app is used to monitor student attendance.
It will be available on the Apple and Google App stores, search for 'EMER Attendance' and install the app from the store.
Apple Store App
To use the app ypu will need to edit the settings to include your Student ID, password and the EMER service URL. Once the settings have been successfully set you will be able to register your attendance from the location of your studies.
Currently the app limits the settings to be applied for one device at a time. If another device is registered using the settings the previous device will not be able to register your attendance.
Using EMER Attendance
|Press the button in the middle of the app to register your attendance
||If successful the status bar under the button will indcate that your registration was successful and a reminder of the event location will be shown in the details section
| A list of the last 10 registration requests will be shown.|
*(Currently only updates when app is restarted)
|For the app to work correctly the setings section need to have the required information|
- Invalid student ID (supplied student ID does not exist or is not a medical student)
- Invalid date/time (supplied date/time is not in an understandable format)
- Location out of range (device is too far away from the correct location, student needs to move closer
- Token Expired (The token assigned to your device has expired, Please enter your details again in settings)
- No input received (URL has been requested with no input data)
- Missing username (input data does not contain a username field)
- Missing password (input data does not contain a password field)
- Invalid username/password (supplied credentials not found in user database)
This app only records GPS information, date, time and student ID when a attendance request is made or for the app settings. It does not currently record any other information.This information is passed to an EMER system run by the university/school for the purposes of monitoing the student attendance. This information will not be shared with any third parties that you have not been notified of by the university/school.